Psychotherapy & Counseling
* Generalized Anxiety
* Stress Management
* Panic Attacks
Dr. Qualls, in addition to holding a Doctorate Degree in Clinical Psychology, also has extensivel training, experience, and expertise in helping people with these issues.
Please read the Psychotherapy & Counseling Page for more information.
In association with:
Health Psychology Associates, PC
2200 21st Avenue South; Ste 401
Nashville, TN 37212
Dr. Edward Qualls, Psy.D.
Clinical Psychology - Neuropsychology
Contact your WC Case Manager or Attorney for details.
* Doctoral Degree 1995. Georgia School of Psychology
* Fellowship: Vanderbilt University VA Medical Center
* Pre-Doctoral Externship: Emory Univeristy Medical Center
is more important
* Player Assessment
* Team Consulting
* Brain testing
* Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
* Acceptance and Commitment Therapy..
Diagnostic Testing and Evaluation
* ADD / ADHD
*BiPolar Affective Disorder
* Concussion & Post Concussion Syndrome
* Alzheimers' Disease and Other Dementias
* Traumatic Brain Injuiry
Please read the Neuropsychological Testing Page for more information.
Dr. Edward Qualls, Psy.D. Clinical Psychology - Neuropsychology